HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sandorski

Sep 22, 1999
coquitlam, bc, Canada
Visit site
The_Great_Perfidy said:
got it but when i unzip and i click on the jbmod nothing happens it just unzips and the program doesnt start

Make sure to extract the proper files to the proper directories, should be a readme explaining where. If you did that, go into each directory and see if another sub-directory of the same name was created, if that happened Cut/Paste the files from the sub-directory to the original directory.

The_Great_Perfidy

Apr 2, 2004
okok i thought i was almost there i extracted the jailbreak3 gold umod to the ut folder but it didnt work. i don no wat to do now

Last edited:

The_Great_Perfidy

Apr 2, 2004
Problem fixed, you guys have no idea what your talking about
All i need to do was down load some magical patch thingy from jailbreak.com under the trouble shooting section thanks any way but "you suck"

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
The_Great_Perfidy said:
Problem fixed, you guys have no idea what your talking about
All i need to do was down load some magical patch thingy from jailbreak.com under the trouble shooting section thanks any way but "you suck"

"YOU SUCK"??? :mad: Hey man...these guys were just trying to help, if you're not polite next time you wont get any help from nobody! :stick:

The_Great_Perfidy

Apr 2, 2004
Hey wow
i play ut alot and i like taunting so "Die Bitch!"
i no there trying to help me but they didnt so you should shut up blue

Blueyes

Be nice to me...
Feb 11, 2004
Montreal, Canada
ATTITUDE PROBLEM...

Shut up? Who the hell are you anyway? looking at your posts you seem to be quite new here...pffff...

You should bring something constructive here instead of being rude and act like an idiot!

Have you ever made a descent map so we could look at it? or laugh at it? :D

Last edited:

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Hey Not-So-Great-Perfidy, ur views to mapping are small, and to be honest.....who cares! All i see is a guy trying to fill a ego! Blueyes actually took the time and effort to help and you act like its your god given right to be a jerk because you dont like it!
Blueyes is a good guy in all, he has the imagination to atleast try to make some maps! Blueyes used textures well, and aligned them so you didn't get BSP errors.
Your comment too are not so leet, you know, they're just meaningless!

Is that enough? Or do you ****wipes what some more flame force feed through you piss hoiloe in your anus which rests on your head!!!111

jacquot

Blueyes
Feb 6, 2004
Quebec, Canada
Thanks dude, i appreciate what you said about me. I like your work too. ;)

But yeah, who the hell cares about that wimp anyway!!!

He must be around 14 yr old that poor little frustrated bastard! He uses bad words because he has no vocabulary to speak properly.

(Sorry in case of confusion, my avatar is different at home!)

Last edited:

The_Great_Perfidy

Apr 2, 2004
ARE YOU eliterate bot 40, blue did not even try to help me at all he just critisized me for being honest.
and i dont make maps and what you people do with them is fine but i dont care
and im not a "poor little frustrated bastard" im a dedicated ut player that wants to get the full experiance out the game and i just had a little trouble with one mod
and im a dude sadorski look up perfidy in the dictionary your moron

sandorski

Sep 22, 1999
coquitlam, bc, Canada
Visit site
The_Great_Perfidy said:
ARE YOU eliterate bot 40, blue did not even try to help me at all he just critisized me for being honest.
and i dont make maps and what you people do with them is fine but i dont care
and im not a "poor little frustrated bastard" im a dedicated ut player that wants to get the full experiance out the game and i just had a little trouble with one mod
and im a dude sadorski look up perfidy in the dictionary your moron

My last reply: "Honest"? Nah, a jerk perhaps, but your comment had nothing to do with "honesty".

My Honest opinion is that your a chick! :eek: