This rocks BIGTIME!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Silver_Ibex

Feb 27, 2001
For anyone who missed the news on Planet Unreal…

x2studios has taken Mechanism 8, a popular ambient song from the map AS-HiSpeed and “remixed” it to perfection. The results are splendidly surprising, creating a great techno/trance song for us all to enjoy. When I first saw the link I wasn’t optimistic, but I was surprised to hear how wonderful this song actually is. You can grab the 4.80 MB file below. Anyone who listens to the song is encouraged to e-mail webmaster@x2studios.net with comments!

The Link
http://personalserver.fileplanet.co...planet.com/dl/dl.asp?/planetunreal/mech8f.mp3

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
and then you scrolled down and noticed that there were other servers to choose from....

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

EDIT: Why can't FP put the HL patch on those servers? I had 0min wait....on the servers the HL patch it was 150 min wait....