Swag: good for BuF or just a novelty?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
I wanted a few things, like tshirts, coffee mugs and other "cafepress" type stuff. There are hundred of places online that have cool branded stuff, but if these things actually turn a profit, then I'll gladly swing my $ in the direction of BuF. DO people actually make money on this stuff?

Reason 324 you know you play too much UT2004:
This turns you on more then Victoria's Secret
BUth.jpg

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
We have sold some of them, but we don't ask who is going to use them. :lol:

Yes, we do get a small percentage from the sale and it all goes directly back into funding this website. None of us receive any sort of salary for the work that we do. It's all for the fun and enjoyment of everyone that works here, plays here, or just passes by.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
hal said:
We have sold some of them, but we don't ask who is going to use them. :lol:

Yes, we do get a small percentage from the sale and it all goes directly back into funding this website. None of us receive any sort of salary for the work that we do. It's all for the fun and enjoyment of everyone that works here, plays here, or just passes by.

Not all of us have perfect figures. When are we going to see some grandma panties that the normal person can look good in? Like these!

attachment.php

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
of course. I didn't mean to imply that anyone made a personal financial gain - I was just curious since I will probably oick up some stuff from there (yeah, I probably will get teh thongs for my girlfriend. Yes she'll laugh at me, and yes I'm a geek...

Last edited:

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Well, now you know the reason behind it.

I looked around but couldn't find a more suitable avatar to please your highness. ;)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
as you can see by my avatar, it doesn't HAVE to have something to do with your name :p

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
HuggyBear said:
I thought that WAS Sir Brizz as your avatar. I figured you were just a weirdo.
You tard, that's Kate Beckinsale. I'm not that hot!!!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
HuggyBear said:
You might want to duck, my sarcasm's flying over your head at a breakneck speed!
;)
Do you take everything I say that seriously? :lol: Why HuggyBear, I never figured you for the type! :fluffle: