Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EZ_TARGET

Oct 11, 2001
Fresno, Ca
Visit site
Hello I would like some one to help me please. About 2 months ago my motherboard burned out and I just re cently got a new one. Somewhere along the lines I was forced to format my pc without being able to back up anything. So heres my delima.
I use a program which right now I can't think of but its like a UT tweak that enables xan , optimise cashe, and resolution, and allows you to bind keys and entire lines of text in UT. It was made by a clan in UK I believe and they have told me before when I went looking for it that they no longer have it on their site. If anyone knows this program and has a link to its current location or has it on them please e-mail me at Magnum062@hotmail.com.
Thank You

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Sorry, I don't have that file, but I know how to do those things through INI editing.

Check the Dopefish's "New Visitor's" post stickied to the top of this forum to get Xan (or beat him on the ladder :p)

Not sure what you mean by optimise cashe - memory or cache file?

To add text commands via your user.ini:

[key]=SAY Witness my erection! ---> Broadcast to all players
[key]=TEAMSAY ** NME CARRIER HAS SUPPORT ** --> Broadcast to team players only

Hope that helps and doesn't confuse. If you do edit your INI, I suggest you back it up, just in case it gets FUBAR.

el G :)