***{ETERNAL DAMNATION}*** now recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|xF|that_guy-j

Jul 19, 2004
looking for good players . even if your alittle rusty we'll give ya chance please reply here or you can find me in irc #ed-xmp on gamesurge . no gas spammers plzzzz i want skill not spammers

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
can only emphasize what kaio and vash already said .... :) *=)IAS(=* is recruiting too

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
You guys could go away anytime you want. No one is forcing you to hijack developing clan threads.

nbk-Lei

XMP Beta Tester
Jul 14, 2004
Sorry to the other clans that are recruiting..but I have to say, this would be the one I'd join...no doubt about it.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
no one is responding to you either, so be glad that at least we spam in here a bit :p

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
lol... hey, might as well hijack this for a sec, then put it back on track... nobull is recruiting for uk... please join us, and i haft to say PFFFT to ias still recruiting because they are sloppy, i have not seen them try to recruit on any irc channels i am in.

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
nbk-Lei said:
Sorry to the other clans that are recruiting..but I have to say, this would be the one I'd join...no doubt about it.

u knoe u rly want to join tH :p lol

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
I'd like to speak as {NB}'s clan leader that the remarks made by a certain Dandelorian do not represent {NB} as a whole. Thank you

-Management :p

I think IAS recruits on other IRC networks. I may be wrong.

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
Should have told TGJ how pointless it was to post recruiting threads. And I used to be a clan leader too. *shames himself*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.