I need help/pointers for xmp! please help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homeboy

Jun 2, 2004
Hey,

If you no me you no that i'm not the best player but i want to get better. If someone can teach me their skills or just give me some pointers. Currently i'm running 6497 but I will uprade if needed and can play a lot.

Please help me!

Mel_Gibson

Banned
Jul 1, 2004
Homeboy said:
Hey,

If you no me you no that i'm not the best player but i want to get better. If someone can teach me their skills or just give me some pointers. Currently i'm running 6497 but I will uprade if needed and can play a lot.

Please help me!

I will teach you of the ways of the greatest warrior in our galaxy, Ziggy Stardust. Close your eyes and sit indian style on the floor. Meditate for 46 hours straight (It has to be at least 46, no cheating or this won't work!) on how Ziggy once played the spiders from Mars with his left hand.

If you still don't see your skills improving, try meditating on how Ziggy became a leper messiah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Homeboy

Jun 2, 2004
Ok i'll upgrade but i'm going on vacation for 3 days so i'll be upgraded and ready in 3 days and will tell you. Sry for the inconvenice

Mel_Gibson

Banned
Jul 1, 2004
You do not need to upgrade. Don't listen to him hes a ****, he covets children for God sakes. Focus on Ziggy my son.

Repeat, "Ziggy played guitar" for 75 hours straight to yourself while sitting a dark corner of your bedroom. Again, it MUST be 75 hours or else it won't work and Ziggy won't come to you.

Keasis

frequent eembotter
May 28, 2004
In the basement
Just ignore him Homeboy. He's something like the village idiot, only without the village.

Just upgrade your version and join the servers. I recommend you start playing as a Tech first. This is the most down to earth class, and its basics are the easiest to learn. (aka, use the shotgun a lot, and spam everything with the assaultrifle)

If you ask nicely, most will take the time to explain it. Only dont expect this on a packed server with a highskilled/tensioned game going on. Look for servers with only a few players in it. If your lucky, they're already practicing/messing around, and you can just join in.

Hang out on IRC, (gamesurge and quakenet) and try talking some people into teaching you.

I don't know if your us/eu, but if you ever run into me, I'll teach you some stuff

Keasis

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Keasis said:
Just ignore him Homeboy. He's something like the village idiot, only without the village.

Just upgrade your version and join the servers. I recommend you start playing as a Tech first. This is the most down to earth class, and its basics are the easiest to learn. (aka, use the shotgun a lot, and spam everything with the assaultrifle)

If you ask nicely, most will take the time to explain it. Only dont expect this on a packed server with a highskilled/tensioned game going on. Look for servers with only a few players in it. If your lucky, they're already practicing/messing around, and you can just join in.

Hang out on IRC, (gamesurge and quakenet) and try talking some people into teaching you.

I don't know if your us/eu, but if you ever run into me, I'll teach you some stuff

Keasis

LOL i got a village alright ;-) hehehe.. man i was far away yesterday on TS hehehe....

Anyways homeboy... you will have to upgrade for sure before you get bored... not enough old version servers to play on!

Have fun (or are you on the demo?)

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Homeboy said:
Ok i'll upgrade but i'm going on vacation for 3 days so i'll be upgraded and ready in 3 days and will tell you. Sry for the inconvenice

No worries, just pm meh when your ready.

Homeboy

Jun 2, 2004
Thanks for all the tips. I upgraded today and will start playing when i come back (2 days) but i've been on the 7710 severs and i get whooped like crazy. Its not fun at all.
btw- I'm not a begginner i no most cool tricks and can get the top score (most of the time) on the old version of the game.Also i have the full version.

Thanks for everything

s0_gay

Banned
Jul 2, 2004
Playing Guitar With Ziggy
Keasis said:

Keasis

Kissass the only thing you could teach him is how to pleasure a drunken truck driver for 5 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.