hmm...HK has sth new again

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INF_Neo

Infiltration Sound Engineer
Nov 30, 1999
Heidelberg, Germany
Visit site
not only the new PDW...

uspexpertrt.jpg

THIS IS THE 'USP EXPERT'
.45 ACP -> 12 rounds
.40S&W -> 16 rounds
9mm -> 18 rounds

uspexpertbbl.jpg

This is an O-ring (like on the USP Match). Somehow it increases the accuracy. I don't know how, however, I'm no expert

AMAZING

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
How does that look ugly? It isn't the prettiest gun I've ever seen, but it is nowhere near the ugliest. You'll probably hate me for saying this, but most 45s and 9mm pistols look quite the same (the 1911), so how could one look that much worse than another? i know sme have major differences, but they all have the basic shape. Tell me a major difference this weapon has.

There, I did it, I blew my cover. I know practically nothing of technical data one firearms. But this forum teaches me much.

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Well, it's a matter of asthetic taste really^_^

For me, the best looking handgun on earth is my beloved GLOCK.

I know allot of you must think I'm crazy, but I love that black, utilitarian look.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
ShakKen, I'm with you on the Glock, but you can't say that HK makes ugly guns. Kalashnikov makes ugly guns /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Not neccesarily, the silenced AKSU-74 has killer looks. HK in general doesnt make ugly guns. The MP5A5 kicks ass=) 220 series Sigs are handsome, but the fact that they use upward camming barrels detracts from their good looks.

But Glocks... smooth, sleek, buisnesslike. Like an Armani suit^_^

G

Damn, where can I find a wife like that?
tongue.gif

And HERE are some ugly guns for you to gawk at:

588.jpg

441.jpg

463.jpg

425.jpg

If anyone can guess how exactly the bolt gets behind the cartridge on this one I'd love to know about it.

328.jpg

159.jpg

And holding the title of World's Worst Machine Gun:
381.jpg

Bonus points to anyone who can identify the above WITHOUT looking through Securityarms.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

G

Damn, where can I find a wife like that?
tongue.gif

And HERE are some ugly guns for you to gawk at:

588.jpg

441.jpg

463.jpg

425.jpg

If anyone can guess how exactly the bolt gets behind the cartridge on this one I'd love to know about it.

328.jpg

159.jpg

And holding the title of World's Worst Machine Gun:
381.jpg

Bonus points to anyone who can identify the above WITHOUT looking through Securityarms.

------------------
Gryphon/JTF2
Striving for Excellence in Small Arms Data

=JTF2= Infiltration Server Info

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
The TKB-022 PM Experimental Model BULLPUP, ain't bad, it's just very different. You could say their is a bit plastic about the trigger guard and handle, otherwise it's perfect.

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
328.jpg

That, i beleive is a WWII gun used by the British paratroopers.

and yes, H&K does make very ugly, deformed, didgusting, vomitous, nasty looking, Hideous guns!
rolleyes.gif
YAH RIGHT! I think they are beautiful! they look like they just slip into your hand... *DROOLZ*

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren

[This message has been edited by deathren (edited 02-22-2000).]

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
How does the bolt fit behind the cartridge in the TKB - 022 PM Experimental model BULLPUP. Mabye thats why its experimental, is it still being worked on? If not, they most likely scrapped the project 'cause the screwed the gun to oblivion.

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren