New Textures?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

Grillbag

Hey, i was wondering if you guys are going to re-texture the guns for the new mutator and/or version 3. Since Warren re-did the M9, i thought you might be doing all the guns. I thought that the M16 could use a re-texturing. Ok, just asking =)

W

Warren

All the weapons will get retextured, but not for this next mutator- we're only providing the basic Inf package with a lot of features with this mutator.. but it'll all get updated soon /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

G

Grillbag

Sounds awesome, I'll i want for now is the new mutator =)!!!

G

Grillbag

Yup, and I want a new car, and a new computer, and a new monitor, and a new house, and new speakers...oh, and by the way, I know you're not really Santa...You are just his helper.

G

Grillbag

By the way, Catalyst...are you not getting my mails or are you just not replying to them...just wondering? =)

D

Darkliege

The Infiltration teams seems to like ignoring people, *ahem* Warren /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

D

Darkliege

I guess. It's a skin that can be used in INF.

Hey Bill, your messaged is all f***ed up again.

------------------
- WEAR MY SKIN!-
INFILTRATION
TEXTURE ARTIST

B

Billdog

Thanks, but don't worry, I'm doing it myself.
I find it more aesthetic and precise.