how about an update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vooboy

Dec 18, 2000
Visit site
someone has probaly have said this before.
any update would be nice even a hello.makes it less pointless for me to go to the inf website everyday hoping for 2.85 to be out

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
/me predicts that any minute now,jaunty will come in and flame vooboy

- Fuct

page

Farouk

Adept
Oct 19, 2000
Germany
Maybe someone could write short summaries of the weekly Inf radio shows. For people like me, who have all their l33t English skillz from a few years of English lessons in school it's often pretty hard to understand the show, especially when there is low sound quality stuff played or some pansy is so insecure about his voice that he alternates it until there isn't much left of it.

Reading a written text is much easier.

Spleen

Contact Belltower Window!
Oct 18, 2000
Hmm

Im sure Inf radio is great, but I dont have 30 minutes to spend. I just like hitting the page.. and seeing whats new. I agree.. even a "hello, still working" once a week is nice.. It takes alot less time to post that than to make an inf radio episode..