*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
Why did no one show up for the tryouts last sunday? Weird. I guess Gecko messed up the dates again, gah. Any way, we are still looking for players! :hot:

Mar 6, 2004
Is IAS still recruiting? i'm looking for a clan....too many players ingame soloing thinking they are the shit, need a clan to stomp them back to reality.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
Oh shit sorry, I told them 28th August 2012. My bad.

Why the hell did I leave you in charge of the recruitment. No one showed up. I was all by myself on the server. :mad: Did you publish the correct server IP?

Anyway ... we are still looking!

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
Indeed. Spiff just told me he was playing with Arse that day ... so I guess I was on the wrong server, FFS!

Still recruiting!

Mar 6, 2004
Can i join?

previous clans:

GR (sniper...Killer)

Alpha (twice...Killer, Green, Shake)

nR_ (only tech in a ranger clan...heh...Dragonfly)

DS (i think the name was? with Iron, Smot, Bleeder....ho)

+D+ (Furs clan.....Cocaine)

Fuck man, i can't remember what other clans if any....

Names:

Killer (as GR/Alpha the 1st time)

ho (DS/solo)

hofosho (solo)

Green (As a solo/Alpha the 1st time aswell)

mr bufferfly (Soloer on patch 6497 making everyone there RQ every single day)

mr_keen_eye (patch 6497...don't ask me how i remembered that of the top of my head)

Shake (my 2nd time joining Alpha, as tech this time and did damn good somehow lol)

Cocaine (as +D+)

Dragonfly (as nR_Dragonfly)

I'm 28, Male, from West Coast Canada. Heard ias is looking for players, so decided to try them out.

Last edited: