Modern Warfare 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
the most amazing thing happened.
I opened this thread, and suddenly these visions started appearing in my head. it's like I could see the future.

I saw people buying this game.
and once they started playing it, all they did was complain.
but they kept on playing it even though they were complaining.
some of them even threatened to boycott the game, but they did so WHILE THEY WERE PLAYING IT.

I see millions of people trapped in this Groundhogs Day world.
they know what they will get. they've paid for this game twice before. and twice before they found an infinite number of things to complain about. but they will pay for it again, if only as a means to continue their complaining; that which has become their life force.

man, the future is scary.
I don't know if I want to be a prophet. these visions are too powerful, the responsibility too great.
how can I possibly reach all these people to warn them before it's too late? :(

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
**** all y'all, Modern Warfare 2 was awesome.

No dedicated servers, resulting in no community. Cheaters everywhere. Game overall had no real metagame and a few builds beat nearly everything else. Game sucked bad. It was only fun for a few weeks for some quick instant action. Campaign was great though, and was the only real reason I purchased MW2, and even then, I still regret that I bought it full price.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
No dedicated servers, resulting in no community. Cheaters everywhere. Game overall had no real metagame and a few builds beat nearly everything else. Game sucked bad. It was only fun for a few weeks for some quick instant action. Campaign was great though, and was the only real reason I purchased MW2, and even then, I still regret that I bought it full price.

You goofy goomba

1. Cheaters in MW2 were nothing compared to most games.
2. What the hell is metagame?
3. Multiplayer was fun when it worked for sure. What made it even more fun was that you didn't have to worry about people banning you because you jumped the wrong way, or you shot a bullet. A while back I got kicked from a Blops server because my name was not to the admins liking.

No dedicated servers, resulting in no ****ty server admins with terrible rules.

QFT

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Yeah this is the one thing I liked about MW2. Not having to worry about getting banned by admins for "aimbotting" or whatever. Now it just sucks though because I can sit in matchmaking forever without getting into a lobby, let alone a match.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site

I didnt buy COD:BLOPS THE BLOPS:COD because it had dedicated servers and you can bet you flabby freckled ass with the tattoo of justin beibers ass on it and i will not buy this game if has dedicated servers.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Cod and blops. Cod is a fish. What is blops? Sounds like an ooze monster. And you guys play with these? Diiiiiirty!

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
Yeah this is the one thing I liked about MW2. Not having to worry about getting banned by admins for "aimbotting" or whatever. Now it just sucks though because I can sit in matchmaking forever without getting into a lobby, let alone a match.

Enjoy avg 200 ping and no server rules banning cheapazz/imba loadouts.