Myth III: The Wolf Age

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I can hardly wait for this game to come out. Hell, I still play Myth II every so often :D Mac version right around the corner after the PC...

This has got to be one of the best strategy games ever. I mean, you have to think alot more when you can't send an infinite swarm of enemies over to an enemies base.

Anyone interest in this game should check out www.mythwolfage.com

To stop this from becoming a total pimp thread, what does anyone else think of this game? My old name was "Revenant"

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
YES!!

I still have Myth2 on my HD but haven't played it for months...god I used to love that game....

I am in the myth order "p e a c e m a k e r" my nick is Dank there too. :D

I can't wait for Myth3!

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
DankBudz: my boobs are danker then yours!
Mary: Then suck my cock.

Don't listen to Dank. He tries to cyber with chatbots!

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Good lord, those screenshots look incredible. I think I need to dig out my Myth II disc and get some play in to prepare.

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
Another game you might like then is Shogun, which supposedly is the most realistic strategy game in Feudal Japan.

Several thousand units fighting at once, morale, fatigue, all come into play.

Deltaloc

Sep 14, 2010
Yo dankBudz Remember Me from way way back in the day

man that gotta be the most funny **** evva hit me up with a message some time Dank ....!!!!
:lol:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Just in case the OTN (original thread necromancer) hasn't yet realized the thread's from 2001 we should lock this for safety reasons.

Also this seems to be a good time to again suggest we get a second moderator for these boards! One that rules with an iron fist and mutes and bans those who violate the laws of the ancients and those who practice the despiseable dark arts of thread necromancy! One with a heart as black as pepsi cola with no mercy for any sinner!

Or we could ask Crowze to get a bit genetically engineered to meet the above criteria perhaps?

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
HOLY ****! Delta! I thought you were dead... or in jail for running someone over with a scooter!

Hit up the IRC channel sometime... I think it's still on gamesurge.net #inf

I'm rarely in there but you should make an appearance!