What's his name?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
lol nice the scars and tatoo on his head :D:tup:
i hated the necris in ut but i love the necris skins that are made 4 ut2k3/4 :p

if it was a girl u could call it scarelena :lol:

hmmm a name ........hmmmm ....... what about CeLcHeR sounds realy mysterius :rolleyes:

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Maddrax hmm doesn't say anything to me but it reminds me of Mad Max or a maddras(the ones you sleep on donnu how it's spelled :p) :p

Thanks SaD it's nice and grey :O :p

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
the_rex said:
Maddrax hmm doesn't say anything to me but it reminds me of Mad Max or a maddras....

It´s a combination of Matt (forename) and Drax (surename).
But the people in the world he got catapulted to can´t spell it , so it´s Maddrax. :lol:

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
the_rex said:
Hehe funny how every language has something others just can't pronounce and then it becomes something extremly different sometimes :p

Cal0x
r4pp3r
elonor
berkalil
jarmir
velr0n

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
To what color Wigglez? T/C's aren't good as standard color IMO so pick a color and I'll see what I can do. ;)

I'm still working on him so I would try something once in a while it's my way of skinning try something and then after some time it maybe something good comes out :D

EDIT:: Elenor sounds a little better me thinks in the naming buisness but when Wigglez gives me the magic color It's maybe another name giving him the job is! :D

Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
hmm if ur goin for a necris look either silver or black, but red or blue would look nice where the green is, but i jus dont see the green workin well with the necris look ya know, but it up to you. if it were me i would go with black or silver.

EDIT: i looked at i would put silver cuz if u put balc there would be to much black in one spot. so i would go with silver.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
that looks better than the green, the green kinda threw it off. but that pulls it together. nice skin rex.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I would give mr.wigglez right here the green just didn't work as good but I'll try to give make a version with some camo markings on his armor and maybe his shirt too?

Wel I'll work on it when I get home I'm at a friends LAN party haven't slept all night :D

Helios naah those names I guess wouldn't quite give him that sticky thingie but hey a suggestion better than nothing ;) :D

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Dark blue? It's not what I'm going after I'd prefer it to be in simple plain black/white look it looks the best IMO.

I'll try to make the armor on the arms silver and or black and see what will happen.