Maps with Recursive Design Like CTf-B3AtomicEngineCore

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DilbertR

Jan 12, 2002
Visit site
I have never played a map like CTf-B3AtomicEngineCore by blito3 before, and I was wondering if someone can recommend similar maps. This map has a 10 tier architecture that repeats an apparently infinite number of times. This gives the illusion that the map has infinite size. There are spots on this map where a player can see himself in the distance and shoot himself.

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
DM-Deck64
Also try DMDecyberEscher for Unreal I for a different take on the Escher perspective.

I really want to see a level where you are constantly sliding down the side of a hill that goes on forever, or one that is endless freefall.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
i've been thinking about freefall maps as well, or perhaps superbouncepad maps where there are only tiny sections of non bouncepad floor.

it'd be cool to see a freefall map or two with the shieldbelt placed in hte middle of a ring or something, very dangerous to get. :)

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
Better than just freefall, why about making a big (i mean BIG) space map filled with asteroids, with absolutely no gravity (but players could move in all directions, just like in water). I know the AirfightUT mod has a mpa like this, but it has gravity. Could someone convert it ?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Screw that, I want deck 64! :)

I've played Deck32 and it does that recursive stuff :)

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
Originally posted by N3oN1t3|Buf
Where did you download that map, ctf-b3atomicenginecore? I can only find a Tf-b3atomicenginecore on nalicity.

That's where I got it - Nali City.
Interesting at first, a little dark for me, but that infinity feature really messed with me for a few minutes!
I was falling...and falling...and falling...

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Originally posted by N3oN1t3|Buf
Where did you download that map, ctf-b3atomicenginecore? I can only find a Tf-b3atomicenginecore on nalicity.

It's a typo at Nalicity. If you actually click to download the map, you will see that the zip file is named CTF-blahblabblah

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I just downloaded B3AtomicEngineCore, and you can fall endlessly with relative ease in that map. It's sorta fun for awhile :D.