The non-greedy- bastard christmas thread.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
ZenPirate said:
I didn't get anything this year, so I guess I'm a non-greedy bastard :D

It's because you are a Apple user, no one likes Apple users. :(

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
*5150* said:
Instead of giving gifts to each other, we "my family" bought gifts for 2 less fortunate families.

That is really cool. :tup:

The Watcher

i lurk therefore i am
Sep 4, 2001
Visit site
a LeapPad & several game books for it for my 6 yr old son. he's been wanting one for years, but we are a poor family. we got an unexpected winfall this year however so i/we were able to get him this. ive been wanting to get him one for years myself. its fun, and it helps him learn. (math, reading, spelling, music, and more. all dependant on the book.) after this one is too old for it, he'll (hopefully) get the older kids version and give this one to his little brother for him to learn.

someday i hope to get a not very powerfull notebook PC so the kids can play their PC learning games. maybe after tax return time. i can hope anyway.

Motz

Registered Gun User
Dec 16, 2000
Visit site
I bought my wife first edition, signed out-of-print chapbooks of poetry by NYC poet Emilie Glen. Emilie died a few years back and my wife was good friends with her grandson. Her poetry is hard to find now.

Last edited:

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
As a personal gift, I got my dearest friend the Cowboy Bebop Perfect Sessions DVD, and I drew her a picture of Spike. I also got her a Strong Bad t-shirt...which I woulda stolen for myself if it wasn't a baby-tee. Dang...

For the season, my local Kiwanis got presents for a bunch of less fortunate kids at a local hospital presents! We do this every year, and it is fun! We also bought presents for a family, and I've been a couple soup kitchens! On a side note, go to a local Kiwanis or Rotary and donate a bit of time! I guarantee you'll love it!

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I bought all my own christmas presents, I bought my sister all her presents, I bought my mum presents and I had enough left over to give my cousins money in their cards.

The best present by far though is the activity pool for my baby sister, it's winnie the pooh and has a mobile above it with tigger, leaves and other stuff on it dangling from the hood bit. I also got a bag of plastic balls so she can use it as a ball pool.

I get myself a dog next week aswell, which should be cool. I didn't purchase a single thing for my PC this year. :)

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
My Dad: Peter Kay: Live at the Bolton Albert Halls (he loves)
My Mom: White Musk box set (perfume and stuff), and two books (100 ways for your cat to find it's inner kitten & 100 secret thoughts your cat has about you)
My Brother: A penknife. He's in afganistan so it had to be something useful and light weight. This damned thing has a compass, more knifes than the royal family and a laser pointer :)