I think my fps days may be over.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Man, that has NOT been my experience. But then again, I rarely play there anymore because I ping godawful. I think routing between me and The Factory changed somehow because I used to get 70s there, and now it's like 150+. :con:

AEnubis, it sounds a bit like you are in a similar place as me with regards to gaming. Off and on, getting out and doing other things. I still entertain thoughts of being good at UT2k3 because deep down I'm a fairly competetive person, but since I turned 21 and moved out of the dorms I'm getting out a lot more. :p

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Well tbh, I haven't played the game in almost three weeks, but just to make it clear, the derog terms on the Factory servers was very rare, but what I was trying to say was that once there is someone there doing htat, they're usually on there for quite some time. And hearing "Stupid Jew" or some other racial comment from someone who's just aliasing and likes to be an eThug, it really turns me off to the game, even if it's just once a week.

I can't even imagine how bad it could be with the Voice ip in UT2.5. I guess I'll just disable it as soon as I get the game. :c

*edit* I did get back on the FU server last night, it was sorta fun, but I died atleast 28 times in almost every match. I guess not playing for so ling then going up against the best in the US isn't such a good idea. :p