j and m jackson

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
MJ is my hero, when i have the money i would also like to have aids and let the surgens operate 20 times on my noise
oh, and since i'm now white i'm going to under take a surgery to have my whole body black

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Yes, its easy to attack someone behind their back. I mean its not as if he's ever going to read what your saying so that makes it all ok doesnt it....

Guys, The press in the US are mongers... (in UK too). Dont believe what they say unless you can prove it yourself.

Oh, and leave micheal alone... the odd joke is fine but that was out of order...

Why do humans acquire so much fun out of the misery of others? :(

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
i dunno if your post was directed towads me or not, DS, but regardless.

my post wasn't really to make fun of michael.

it's just that when i see janet, i really do think of michael, and michael is a sad, sad story.

i thought the association was funny... and not ha ha funny.

[and woohoo! another association/coincedence! DS posted in the first thread i did i :rolleyes: in! and right after i posted it! twisted fate!]

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
say what you will, BUT people don't get THAT famous unless they really really got something extraordinarily charismatic. And that's precicely what MJ has, unmatched charisma. He's the most entertaing pop dancer in the business, and he has a knack for creating catchy songs that don't sound like everyone else's stuff (Prince is able to do this as well). Though given his emmense popularity it is impossible for ANYONE to be in favour with EVERYONE, and that's just the nature of the biz.

With fame comes a lot of great rewards and a lot of people talking about you. Famous people who are successful realize this and MUST learn to accept it rather than trying to get people to stop talking about them. If you are going to be in the public eye, ESPECIALLY in the entertainment industry people are going to trash you, period. The bigger you are, the louder they yell, the more trash and lies they sling, the more they try to expose your truthful skeletons, and of course the louder your fans support you.

So, say what you will, he's not going to read it, and you're not saying anything too horribly original because MILLIONS of people all over the world have already stated an opinion one way or the other for several years.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
well, it was just a little joke, i have every respect for that man, his contributions to the aids research, his well known songs that have a deeper meaning, that makes you think, in what crazy world we live in.