Reaper vs. Marcus Fenix

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
Reaper will run off emo-style as he did before the tournament to get some weird revenge nobody cares about.

Fenix will hide behind a "chesthighwall".

Awesome duel. ;)

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
Reaper. From what I can remember of Gears, the movement was more restrictive than UT3's, which I put down to some nervous disorder that develops in the legs of people who live in fear of stuff coming up from the ground.

Also, going by their language, Reaper is more clean-living than Fenix.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Assuming it was Gears weapons versus UT weapons... no contest. Marcus would be toast. :D The second he ducked behind his cover a well-placed Flak shell would rip his noggin right off.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Assuming it was Gears weapons versus UT weapons... no contest. Marcus would be toast. :D The second he ducked behind his cover a well-placed Flak shell would rip his noggin right off.
He wouldn't even need to do that. If the stupid Gears or War guy wants to pretend he's invisible by ducking under a pebble, Reaper would just combo him while sipping a glass of milk from a lawn chair.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
I've never played gears, but I have to imagine the gears guy takes it because of his bullet gunz.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Reaper is just an idiot, I hate his stupid speeches before every campaign match,
He'd be all like "WE HAVE TO DESTROY THAT FIELD LATTICE GENERATOR EFF YEAH!!"

Marcus is just so much cooler, even though they are practically the same person.
He was more like "DESTROY THOSE LARGE OBESE CREATURES UTILIZING SUPER TALENT!!!!!!!!!1"

Or locust, whatever.

So yeah, Marcus ftw.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Too bad that coolness alone doesn't win a fight against raw firepower. ;)
:rolleyes:
112443257325.jpg

Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
Fenix in shades? Sure, that's cool. Cool like Tom Cruise.

Reaper is like Schwarzenegger compared to Fenix, although admittedly if you actually played the campaign and listened to the speeches, instead of the killing machine side of the game, then you might think otherwise.