Community Bonus Pack 3 - Volume 5 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dirtyharry

Jun 11, 2008
Massachusetts
posted the following in the other thread with no replies.... any help would be appreciated..

HELP ! Downloaded and installed the maps and when I try to play the maps on instant action, my UT3 crashes ! I used the installer DL

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

P.S. Using Windows 7, plenty of Ram and mid range Graphics card, no problems with any other maps

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Good responses, guys :tup:

And also great job with these maps!
Nice to see Epic celebrating this release together with UT1's 13th anniversary

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
Yes!
There is something about mapping for UT that I can't really find in another game. Not Quake, not painkiller, not to mention other realistic shooters like Crysis or BF.
Maybe Gears PC would had been something close as for MP mapping but we never really know coz there was only Gears 1 for PC.

Heh, I agree with everything above :)
I wish GoW PC had had a more stable editor though. I couldn't even load two packages after another without that thing crashing :mad: