PSG1 Sniper Rifle Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Warren

Well, I finally got around to throwing on a texture today- been pretty busy in my so called real life /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Hopefully I'll get the Robar textured and both weapons animated before this weekend, but no promises. Saturday morning I gotta leave for another military exercise for 2 weeks :/ Damn real life always getting in the way..

J

JediCatch

Not to get too far ahead of you guys or rush you into anything, but when do you think 2.5 will be out? (give me VAGUE estimate)

------------------
[ jedi.catch ]

W

Warren

Well, that depends.. If I'm able to finish the weapons before I have to leave this weekend, Catalyst will probably release it sometime in the next week or so- otherwise it won't be for at least after I get back - which will be about 2 weeks from Saturday. Trust me, I hate waiting too.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

J

JediCatch

lol.. I just looked at the PSG texture! I love it, man. I will have to start using it more often just so I can stare at its glory! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
[ jedi.catch ]

B

Billdog

When you'r at the PSG1, is it possible to make it easier to go straight from x100 to x400? It nice to know that somebody considers community input, thanks.

W

Warren

Yeah, we'll try to make it like the reloading of the shotgun.. if you hold down the button, it cycles through the zoom settings and the hand will keep turning the zoom dial. I agree- that will be a nice little extra /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif thanks!