Unreal Announcement

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
Yeah...especially seeing how well prefixes are done on the official Epic Forums, you gotta have some with combo PC/PS3 content releases like they do as well, should be helpful for those who are dual-platform players like me.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Well, Unreal 2 is poorly moddable and UE2R it's against the EULA to create anything that resembles a game, so I think the likelihood of people doing stuff there is pretty low.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Unreal II is very moddable, just that there isn't much interest. Ah well, we have a whole forum for Unreal II releases anyway.
You can create maps and such with UE2R I believe, and it will be a tech demo, not a game.