hello peole

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Please change your sig so it conforms to BU guidelines as follows:
Max. signature pic size 500x160. You are allowed five text lines (standard forum table width) with a signature.

|pOt|fArMeRx

3rd degree CD burns
Jun 12, 2001
canada eh
http
lock the thread and ban the guy, not saying it because Im mean.. Its just that we h ve seen this 1 million times already
I call it, forum first impressions and the law of EVENTUALITY
In the case of |pOt|fArMeRx -vs- fatman, I, the farmer, will prove in no uncertain terms that this person should be banned not only from the buf forums, but from breathing air as well.
Exhibit A (his user status):KoRn IS THE MY SUPERFATMAN STUFF
Exhibit B(avatar text & pictures): well it appears to be all one picture.
Exhibit C(link):Fatman's self incriminating evidence of gross forum missuse

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
|pOt|fArMeRx said:
lock the thread and ban the guy, not saying it because Im mean.. Its just that we h ve seen this 1 million times already
I call it, forum first impressions and the law of EVENTUALITY
In the case of |pOt|fArMeRx -vs- fatman, I, the farmer, will prove in no uncertain terms that this person should be banned not only from the buf forums, but from breathing air as well.
Exhibit A (his user status):KoRn IS THE MY SUPERFATMAN STUFF
Exhibit B(avatar text & pictures): well it appears to be all one picture.
Exhibit C(link):Fatman's self incriminating evidence of gross forum missuse

I don't believe that 'not making any damn sense' contravenes the forum rules.

This is an ideal use of the 'ignore' button.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Er.. i find this one odd.
I knew before I clicked the thread that it would be a poorly written, badly thought out, retarded post which has no meaning, no sense, and no point.

I knew all that, and i'm fine with that. I knew what to expect.

So farmer, tell me, (not wanting to pick on you personally but out of all the posters (excluding Sam and Zen) in this thread, your the only one that wanted him banned), you must've known what to expect and yet you still appear to be upset and shocked by it.

Why? :)

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Guys, seriously, he doesnt know english, lay off. :p

I've been through far worse situations on the internet with people who don't speak english. This is nothing.

.altan

Tomorrow
Dec 22, 2001
tool said:
Guys, seriously, he doesnt know english, lay off. :p

I've been through far worse situations on the internet with people who don't speak english. This is nothing.

His location, "clark hill", implies that he lives in an English-speaking country.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
DeeperShade said:
So farmer, tell me, (not wanting to pick on you personally but out of all the posters (excluding Sam and Zen) in this thread, your the only one that wanted him banned),

Eh? I didn't say I wanted him banned, though it's not that bad an idea. I was just pointing out... well, what you did, basically, that we all know Fatman clearly snuck into the computer lab at some 'speshul school' and that if we read his posts, and find - shock horror - garbled English that makes no sense, we really have only ourselves to blame (well, and him, I suppose).