Mindclaw: What do you think this weapon will be??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leech

Eater Of Babies
Jan 31, 2001
Victoria BC canada
Visit site
i'm thinkin' A big claw with a bunch of wire coming off of it that when you attack with it, your victem's screen goes red for a second and he takes a bit of damage.
No protection from armour kiddies.
;)

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Where is that "mindclaw" mentioned to appear in U2? Link to the source would be appreciated.

Sounds like U2's melee weapon to me. Anybody remembers the melee weapon from the game Heretic? You could fry your opponents with lightning from your hands (a bit like the pulse secondary shaft, but much shorter range):

http://www.mobygames.com/game/shots/gameShotId=9408/gameId=1929/

I think the mindclaw will be something simular. Wild guess though. :D

[edit]Damn, Mobygames won't let me link directly to the image. :( Just click the link.[edit]

Lodev

Sep 3, 2000
Belgium
I imagine it like this:

it's like an amulet you wear on your head, and when you activate it with your mind a lightning-like claw appears out of your head or the amulet, that attacks the enemy

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Akira like powers maybe? :) with only one thought, i can obliterate you...
maybe a claw that comes out of your head, and rips your opponents skull open, taking out the brains with a spoon? :)?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
reminds me off that weapon in that doom conversion megawad pak, called STRAIN.
If you had this weapon, you could launch 7 rockets, and it would make a shrieking sound..
the name of the weapon: i'm not sure uhm..
nerf blaster or something alike (damn, i'll have to check strain :)...) i'll be back.

Wait, i think it was the psychic blaster (very cool shrieking sound)
What it did was frying the monsters their brain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.