TF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
You know the creators? I remember seeing that on vimeo. Very cool :D

Also, the Halloween event is supposed to start on the 24th for anyone wondering.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
I was saddened to learn that even though it's a new year, I can't get another piece of hauted metal scrap from HHH. I saved up some refined metal so I could craft one of the hats. Hopefully with this year's "Scream Fortress" there'll be something new to use it on.

On a side note, if anyone has an Overdose that they'd like to trade, drop me a line via PM or Steam. I have just about every weapon, but that one has eluded my idling. I'd like to try out the Machina too but I think I'd rather just stick with my trusty ol' sniper rifle in the long run.

Take a gander at my backpack, I'd be willing to trade anything I have an extra of.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
When I want a common item that isn't worth a lot, I just jump some random trade servers and I normally find somebody selling it at a fair price within two or three servers.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Speaking of TF2-inspired animations, here's one made by a few friends of mine:

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUwnVA6GNXo[/M]

Your friends are fucking awesome. That was really, seriously great TF2/LooneyTunes stuff with surprisingly high production values. Give those men a high five. Pronto.

Bort

nou
May 7, 2003
Mexico
www.mexfrag.net
I was saddened to learn that even though it's a new year, I can't get another piece of hauted metal scrap from HHH. I saved up some refined metal so I could craft one of the hats. Hopefully with this year's "Scream Fortress" there'll be something new to use it on.

On a side note, if anyone has an Overdose that they'd like to trade, drop me a line via PM or Steam. I have just about every weapon, but that one has eluded my idling. I'd like to try out the Machina too but I think I'd rather just stick with my trusty ol' sniper rifle in the long run.

Take a gander at my backpack, I'd be willing to trade anything I have an extra of.

Flash, send me an invite over Steam, I give you an Overdose for free, also, the metal can be gifted so if you get a Gift Wrap I can also send you one.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
This years Halloween event turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. I'd never seen so much complaining on any TF2 server. people swearing at each other etc.

I was even kicked from a server i had just joined for killing two enemy players while they were shooting at Monoculus.

but:
bombonomicon.jpg
:)

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I was even kicked from a server i had just joined for killing two enemy players while they were shooting at Monoculus.
They updated TF2 the other day to make Monoculus level up in difficulty with each death so most servers still running the event map are full of people who just want to work together to defeat him.

It's understandable, viaduct is kinda annoying to try and play seriously with all the shit going on.