the ball broke my install

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
I downloaded Teolt and once I installed it(exe. not manually) it broke my copy of UT3 I cannot play Ut3 or the Ball or anything to be honest , i can't even open the editor.

any help
I dont receve any error message at all,
all it does it nothing.

Last edited:

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Get the log file - it is in a folder "Log" in your my documents/UT directory. Open it in notepad, paste the whole thing in here.

The mod does not modify UT3 itself in any way, it only adds things. The shortcuts may simply be wrong, or it is using the wrong ini file.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
here are the 3 relevant ones i think.

Attachments

• UTGame.txt
    137.8 KB · Views: 12
  • UTEngine.txt
    23.1 KB · Views: 15
  • UTEngine (Game).txt
    27.9 KB · Views: 19

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
You have a folder in my documents with the ball?

Looks like this here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Hourences\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\TheBall

So it is not even in UTGame.

Try deleting your ini files in both UTGame\Config and TheBall\Config. Leave the ones named Default in the ball one though.