UT Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

IronFire

Oct 15, 2000
Ok, i beat all the levels in deathmatch and domination, then every level except the last one in ctf. I couldn't beat the last one (the sub one), so i used a code and put it into god mode. It didn't take me to the trophy room, so i figured it didn't work with a code in, so i went and beat all the assault levels, then i went back and beat the last level in ctf without using a code, but it still didn't take me to the trophy room, or give me the bonus levels or anything? Did it get messed up cuz i used a codE?, i can't figure it out but i would appreciate it if someone helped me, thanks. UT KiX ASS

soyrico

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
Hi,

It's not just a question of beating all the levels. Did you select "Start UnrealTournament" under the Game menu? That is the actual single player game. It ends with a showdown with Xan. Beat Xan on a decent level of difficulty, adept and up, and people will be impressed I think. (Well some will feign indifference).
:)
Thanks

Jim
bodkins@prologic.com

IronFire

Oct 15, 2000
I did do Start Unreal Tournament, but it didn't open up the last section, which i assume is the showdown at Xan.

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Yes, it definetly is a now confirmed bug. It's happened to me twice, & it's now happened to 2 other people. This just cannot be a mere coincidence.

I've also thought that maybe enabling the Force Default Models option might help. I'm gonna check that.