unrealtournament 2003 hight or low detail

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

]RiFT[~Cr@g_R@t

....likes badgers
Feb 29, 2004
Hey dont take the piss out of someone just cos they have difficulty speaking/writing English.
Lets see you try and write in his language....regardless of what it is.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
]RiFT[~Cr@g_R@t said:
Hey dont take the piss out of someone just cos they have difficulty speaking/writing English.

It prolly is english. fatman is prolly a regular user aliasing. I think it's tapeworm. ;)

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
I'm sorry, but if you can't speak enough english to at least get your point across: post in a forum that speaks your language.

This IS an English-speaking forum after all, and if he can't speak decent enough English to make people understand what he's saying then what's the point? Also his grasp of the English language isn't just horribly faint, he's adding a lot of typos to it as well. With a little more concentration he could most definitely write some sentences with less errors.

(It's most definitely Tapeworm ;))

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
]RiFT[~Cr@g_R@t said:

He has said in the past that he doesnt have a second language. He also said he is about 13 though, which explains everything, and that also means he shouldn't even be on this forum.