need help on weapones

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SW_siagon

Sep 26, 2001
usa
Visit site
I want to change sniperifel into atomatic one and increase that anmo but how do you do that. DO you change it threw the sniperifel propertes or do you have to go into the uted script for that.

ONE more question how do you find weapons thats not unreal or unreal tournament. For example one of the weapons is the H&K g11 .

thax

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
Im no skripter or nuthin so just go download the mutater from mod squad I think its called m16 and theres another calles ak47 theres probly more that do the same but just go and download em.

Lemoni

The Philosapher
Feb 17, 2001
members.lycos.co.uk
Originally posted by SW_siagon
I want to change sniperifel into atomatic one and increase that anmo but how do you do that. DO you change it threw the sniperifel propertes or do you have to go into the uted script for that.

ONE more question how do you find weapons thats not unreal or unreal tournament. For example one of the weapons is the H&K g11 .

thax

To make a weapon subclass UT's weapon and adjust the properties of the new weapon

Agent X SDK has good selection of realistic weapons.

SW_siagon

Sep 26, 2001
usa
Visit site
OH PLEASE FORGIVE MY SPELLING THIS DOESN'T HAVE SPELL CHECK.

well it doesn't help me if I just download a mutator that does it for me and I do have a mode that is called cobat zone its cool, the olnly problem is that all the weapons are short range even the snipe rifel well it could hit there but it would take 60 shots to kill someone and I would like to change that. Only if you could help me.

I know some of you think that I would just be rippen someone off for there hard work and that is not true all I want to do is make it better and if it is going planetunreal.com/modsquad they will get full aknolagement for it. SO I need to know how to upgrade weapones and I did go threw propityes but nothen happen I can't increase the anmo and the firer rate. SO I need help all I could do is to make the ammo boxes to maxem and thats 50 and thats all I can do. I tried to make were It could hold 600 but it just goes to 50.

I allso need to know were I could find othere weapons from the mutators. all I could find is just the regulare weapons.

take a look through the sniperrifle default properties.

-In Weapon, turn pickupammocount up to set default pickup ammo (duh!)
-under inventory-->pickup-->ammo-->tournamentammo-->bulletbox-->rifleshell-->ammo change maxammo to xxx to set maximum ammo (dont forget to change the ammotype in the sniprrifle to your new one) :D
-cant seem to find the amount of damage it does: have a look round.

simianangel

Aug 12, 2001
Delaware, USA
the easiest way to change the fire rate of the ut sniperrifle is to find the line that begins like this:

simulated function PlayFiring()

under this command is this line:

PlayAnim(FireAnims[Rand(5)],0.3 + 0.3 * FireAdjust, 0.05);

then change the values of 0.3 + 0.3 to a greater value for faster rate, and smaller value for a slower rate.
(i recommend something between 3.0 and 4.0 for an automatic)

after which, you will want to change the amount of damage done,
for this you will need to find the command starting with:

function ProcessTraceHit

and under it are the lines:

Other.TakeDamage(100, Pawn(Owner), HitLocation, 35000 * X, AltDamageType);
else
Other.TakeDamage(75, Pawn(Owner), HitLocation, 30000.0*X, MyDamageType);

and lower the values of 100 and 75 to something more reasonable like 5 or 10 (the 100 value is for a headshot)

i am not quite sure how to up the max ammo count.

hope i helped