Bio-Rifle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hot or Not?

• I`m loving it because I do know how to use it

Votes: 64 70.3%
  • I like it but I don`t know how to use it

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • I don`t like it because I don`t know how to use it

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I hate it even I do know how to use it

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
yeah the shock primary rof

but combos aren't as bad as bio, because you have a window of opportunity to squeeze through, and shieldgun is actually effective against combos

but the person needs less prediction to use bio and the splash is huge and sticks in the area for a long period of time.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
CyMek said:
Bio kills nodes in ONS much much faster than any other non-super weapons.

Really? I never got this to work, is there some trick to it? I usually shombo nodes.

ciNq

Jan 28, 2006
I still remember when gitzzz pwnd zeta on ironic using almost only bio all match

Biorifle

May 18, 2006
dc- said:
But the thing is, it NEVER is. Ever. Don't even bother arguing because you're wrong.

PS: I've never been owned by anything ever.

If you actually think that is going to work against anyone that knows what they're doing, you're pretty far off. I can either get past or clear your stupid bio without taking any damage at all. Sorry but your strategy is seriously flawed :[

Oh my God you're such a st00pid noob, stop playing with kindergarten-aged children and then say you weren't owned, even a 3-year old can be good with hitscan it takes ABSOLUTELY NO F***ING SKILL to point your xhair at someone and press your LMB, I bet you like 'em 'cause you can take a shock rifle and shove it up your faggot a$$. If hitscan weapons are all you can use then go play a hitscan-only game such as counterstrike and get a f***ing camping sniper or something, just stay away from UT because ABSOLUTELY NO ONE doesn't need an insect like you here.
If it weren't for you f***ing hitscan whoring rats 10 times more people would play UT2004 right now, you ruined the community because of your annoying whining crybaby attitude, everytime you get killed by anything but shock or lightning all you can do is whine and scream like "omfg flak spam noobs" or "lame mini using noobs", I hope you're glad 'cause you killed the game, now you can only play against other f***ing anti-spam retards. And I bet at least half of you are f***ing cheaters because I used an aimbot few times on dm servers and people were too dumb to notice it and probably thought I was just good, all it needs is a bit of tweaking and skill to cover it.

P.S.: I just couldn't stand the idiot's comments so I had to register, this was my first and last post here, farewell!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Biorifle said:
Oh my God you're such a st00pid noob... 3-year old can be good with hitscan it takes ABSOLUTELY NO F***ING SKILL... shove it up your faggot a$$... f***ing... f***ing... whining crybaby attitude... omfg... f***ing retards... f***ing ...
What a wanker.

Look, just act like a civil person and reformate your post. And maybe i'll do the effort to read it.

Last edited:

nuttella

Scare
Nov 19, 2004
The_Head said:
tbh I agree with what he has said though.....

thought about posting a similar thing a while back in reply to that post of dc-'s

Well, I can't imagine why. People don't use hitscan because they can't use anything else. They use it because it's the most effective way to play UT2004. "go play counterstrike" is a non-sequitur, because UT2004 is a hitscan game.

In summary: don't hate the player, hate the game.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
nuttella said:
Well, I can't imagine why. People don't use hitscan because they can't use anything else. They use it because it's the most effective way to play UT2004. "go play counterstrike" is a non-sequitur, because UT2004 is a hitscan game.

Ok, you said it much better than I was. cheers nutt. :D

Yes the game is all hitscan, if someone is getting SOwned by a hitscanner they've got terrible movement and they need to work on it. It's actually quite easy to avoid hitscan most of the time. :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
nuttella said:

The best post in this thread.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
JohnDoe641 said:
Ok, you said it much better than I was. cheers nutt. :D

Yes the game is all hitscan, if someone is getting SOwned by a hitscanner they've got terrible movement and they need to work on it. It's actually quite easy to avoid hitscan most of the time. :)
Gah, not on certain connections it's not, because even if you move, you hop right back under the fire of their retarded shock rifle ROF.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
nuttella wins the Internet.

People don't play UT2004 because it's not that fun to play, and this only gets exacerbated the higher up in skill people play against because they face people with better and better hitscan aim. Hitscan-dominant play is and always will be boring. What a concept. :eek: