Crapstick hell.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Jesus help me.

"Oh, by the way, I saw the pictures of your bird."
"Umm... how?"
"The Infiltration board".

Well, shit. I'm being stalked online by my girlfriend.

Apparently my Daria googled this board after hearing me mention it (backstory: She decided that she is Geno's birth mother because they both say "I WIN!" after getting a king in checkers, and I mentioned that I met Geno on "the Infiltration board"). I'm now stuck between a rock and a hard place, because if I complain about her blatant violation of the "seperation of bros and hos" principle, I'll have to face a woman scorned.

I need to ask a favor of you guys. Chase her away. I don't care how.

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
Um, FTX, I'm all about helpin, but if she's stalking you, and she's obviously reading these boards, wouldn't that mean that she's reading this right now? And, OMG :eek: , she'll stalk us all!

I mean clearly now she's seen your request for us to vanquish the stalker, and knows how you feel about her.

Wouldn't it be easier to change your username? What's she gonna look for then, all messages? Unless she's posting, how might we chase her away? Hints, suggestions? :D

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
5eleven said:
If she's stalking you, and she's obviously reading these boards, wouldn't that mean that she's reading this right now?
Shhhh! You're not supposed to point that out! :p

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Now what'd be real funny would be if she registered this board. Perhaps she could become a forum regular. Perhaps she would give us indisclosed truths about the real you, and comment on every post you make with anecdotes about your relationship. Perhaps you would have to stop using internet alltogether to get some free space.
Am i starting to scare you ?

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
DAR_NEWS.JPG