PIMP THIS FORUM! :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BabyEater

Master of Poppycockery
This forum is really a great resource, but it needs traffic.

A lot of the other forums are packed to the gills with guys talking about making weapon models and stuff, but some of us still pass time making player skins.

I'm a newb at UTskinning. I lost my chastity to Half-Life and Freedom Force, but this is all new, and finding the info I need to get started for UT2k4 has been horrid. Let's all speak up and get traffic restarted here now that 2k4 is out.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now and just show one skin I've been working on (again first time completely skinner newb).

portrait2.jpg

When I polish these bastardizations of the default skins off, I don't even know where to go to upload or submit them.

::shrugs::

T.

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Only discovered this forum yesterday (took me long enough SaD!). New to this whole forum thing but it's great for info, etc., I'll include a link in future in my ReadMe (html)s.

Can't wait for all these new skins and models guys :)