Bulletstorm Blood Symphony Pack Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
If you can't get enough of Bulletstorm's Echoes mode, then this is the pack for you. Epic Games and Microsoft have unwrapped the Blood Symphony Pack and, as usual, the Games for Windows Marketplace is where you can get it and $9.99 is the price. Below are some details and some rather attractive screenshots.

The Blood Symphony Pack introduces an all new Ultimate Echoes mode; a unique skill based challenge that builds upon the game's original Echo Mode and requires players to complete specific goals in order to rack up even higher bonus points for more insanity. In addition, players will kill with skill on three new maps for the game's Anarchy multiplayer mode, including the confines of the Mini City, the wrecked remains of the Ulysses, and the Rock Quarry, as well as two new Echo Mode maps featuring the Monorail Factory and Mean Street. As if that wasn't enough, gamers can use the all new Flamingo and Pulp leash variants to ensure they're looking good while racking up the skillshots!

Northrawn

Feb 21, 2009
Next tuesday I will continue to teach my pupils (11 -12 years) the basics of 3D games.

We are working on a small game Wolfenstein 3D style (not the theme of course) but will also expand on the basic concept.

This tuesday I will show them how to make a character jump. Maybe they can go to EPIC on wednesday and introduce this awesomely new concept of jumping in a 3D game to them.

EPIC then can add jumping as DLC (and name it the revolutionary-gameplay pack) for about $49?

EDIT:
And I bet there is neither new blood nor a symphony in the current pack, or anything that would justify the name ... as there wasn't even a bulletstorm in Bulletstorm.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
This expansion may be more worth it. It does have a new game mode.

Leak

Sep 1, 2008
Linz, Austria
Next tuesday I will continue to teach my pupils (11 -12 years) the basics of 3D games.

We are working on a small game Wolfenstein 3D style (not the theme of course) but will also expand on the basic concept.

This tuesday I will show them how to make a character jump. Maybe they can go to EPIC on wednesday and introduce this awesomely new concept of jumping in a 3D game to them.

And then next week you show them how to cut features from the finished game to release them as DLC later on? ;)

np: Kid606 - Who Wah Kill Sound? (Kill Sound Before Sound Kills You)

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
bulletstorm DLC? Has anyone found themselves craving more Bulletstorm?

I sure haven't. It's a game and it's good but, more of it? It wasn't that good.
And ten dollars isn't exactly swaying me in the other direction, lol.