Trick jump video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
holy crep thats awesome! even though its really nothing special its awesome...

... man this is...so.. old..

Last edited:

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
BooGiTyBoY said:
You can't do those jumps in 2k4 due to the fact there's no more boost dodging off walls without a mutator.
^^What he said.

holybatman.jpg

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
I didn't make it, but it sure is funny. :D

(also, captainrad, I am not trying to flame you or anything, I just never have a chance to use that pic :D)

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
bring back boost dodge argh!!! ut2003 had sso many cool movements and it was a lot faster. I like the idea of split second attacks and air movement being more involved in DM. But now with ut2004 the only real way to do uber moves is with shield gun or something that takes hp. I liked the faster more berserk reflex game play but I guess that doesn't work well online opposed to LAN. So I think they were trying to satisfy the regular average novice online player, rather than the rare uberskilled LAN players or low ping players.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
So what? Bring back the boost dodge! And get rid of that stupid 10 second suicide delay? WTF's the point? I can shield myself to death almost as quickly as I can spawn and hit F12...

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Exactly. What's the point in stopping it? I can suicide with my shield gun twice in under 10 seconds, yet now my F12 key won't do the same job? The only real reason I have to do it is to pass around assault ammo to my teammates in jail during JailBreak matches. Someone said Epic did it to prevent people from joining random TDM games and suiciding a bunch just to lower the score, but a shield gun can do just that in almost the same time, so in effect, disabling it is only very mildly effective in the short term, and not effective at all in the long term.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
shadow_dragon said:
What's the point in suiciding twice within 10 seconds?
Have you ever played mutant with Turns2Ashes? ;)

[SCREENSHOT]http://users.skynet.be/golden_dragon/suicide.JPG[/SCREENSHOT]

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I thought the cool dodges were...cool. At least they made some FragBU's fun :)