Come to Paradise!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireball

Reach out and torch someone
Well the map Paradise anyway, made by me and Twig. Some of you (Homeboy, Magilla, and Gumby, for example) have seen the map before. It's a lot better than the last one I tried making. The two major things to do are optimization and fixing the skybox seams (any suggestions how would be appreciated).
Just IP join 69.28.240.54. It's on redirect and is about 2.5MB compressed. Any ideas/comments/complaints are welcome.
And Twig took a silly amount of pictures here.

Twigathy

Feb 7, 2004
Yep, lots of revisions :) Added soooooooooo much to the map (Although the terrain has stayed pretty much the same).

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Looks nice. It plays well on my system. This will be a fun map to play with more people on it. I would like to see how it handle with alot of people on it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.