Making weapon(s) invisible during multi-play

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Glacophane

Dec 28, 2000
Visit site
I've been playing UT for awhile now and i have yet to figure out how to make my weapon invisible or even smaller. I get fragged often or miss a shot cuz i can't see around some of the weapons. I wanted to know if there is a way to just have the crosshair visible and not the weapon(s) that i am using.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
No problem.
Under preferences -> game or something like that there is a "weapon hand" option. Set this to "hidden" :)

A higher resolution also helps.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
It takes a while to get used to, but its worth it. You get better fps, and you can see more of your enemies and stuff. Just get used to using that bar at the bottom of your hud to see what weapon you are holding. I have been using hidden weapon for months, and I still regularly fire into a room full of enemies with an enforcer, when I think I am loading up rockets. ;)