Nikon Coolpix 4300 test

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CitizenZer0

Spoonman
Oct 6, 2002
Visit site
Well, My dad got this one for Christmas, and I thought I'd give it a go. I took a couple of pics of my case with the new UT emblem slapped on. These are probably the best 2, but they all seem to come out somewhat fuzzy, probably because of the long shutter time. If anyone knows how to change the shutter time on this cam, PLEASE let me know. It'd be much obliged. I can't seem to find my manual... Anyways, to the pics.

Attachments

• Case1.jpg
    Case1.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Case2.jpg
    Case2.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 39

Wild Weasel

Mar 20, 2001
Visit site
The blur could also be you twitching or moving when you take the picture. Try taking a picture with the camera resting on a table to see if it still blurs.

Also, try going here and poking around, I'm sure they have the answers to your questions

good luck! :tup:

CitizenZer0

Spoonman
Oct 6, 2002
Visit site
My brother brought it home. He works for EB, so he got it from there. Its realllllllly nice. I'm pretty sure not many people have these. :)