Need help opening UnrealED

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[NK]Kill_Joy

Sep 16, 2000
Evansville,IN
www.angelfire.com
Hi, I have done some really great maps, and am soon to be working on a MOD for UT, but I have no idea what is wrong with my ED. It worked fine for a long time. Now, when I start it up, it opens, but its just white, it has the sidebar and all, and the 4 intersecting lines, but the 4 boxes where the map is is just blank, even when i try to open a map from the maps file it just stays white. I tried reinstaling it but since i have a GeForce 2, it does not recongnize my card so it doesnt work : ( I did get it to work one time(forgot what i did) but then i couldnt view any textures! Please tell me what to do........by the way, i have the 428 patch. Thanks for your help.

-kj-