Welcome

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Sex-ay!

Lookin' pretty folks! Hope people use these a bit more than the other ones.

Peter: Sorry for not getting anything back to you in the past little while. I've got a bunch of stuff for Modsquad sitting on my computer right now, as well as an e-mail typed up and ready to go. I haven't been able to connect for the past little while due to a conflict in my COMM Port 1. I just screwed around with my modem so I'll get that stuff to you either later tonight or tomorrow.

Things I've done? Nothing special, just some more crappy stuff ... new logo, new reviews layout, new graphics, new about/help page, new staff page, no screenshot pic, bunch of other space fillers and crap, etc. Basically I just updated all the pages you've done with graphics and whatnot. Anyways, expect that junk in a bit. If ya don't like it, by all means, trash it! :) I'm used to that kind of thing. =)