Okey, now im really back..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babau

XMP Beta Tester
Sep 30, 2003
after 2 months off and installing 2 times U2XMP+patch(last time was a very full beta patches to install) I managed connect the servers without problems and play some games...so be nice with this old man :p

I've not seen too many familiar faces on MyU, thats means that there are more peeps playing, thats good :)

Was very fun play again this great game!!

damn...i didnt remember how to use the sprint :p

cya laterssssss!

babau

XMP Beta Tester
Sep 30, 2003
I was back on the community only, but not in servers..because coding some muts I rebuild by mistake some packages and couldnt join servers untill fresh install, that was today lalalalla :p

Mar 6, 2004
I'm back playing xmp again too, but it's been a week and 1 day and not 2 months.

I've not seen too many familiar faces on MyU, thats means that there are more peeps playing, thats good
Yeah, that's good. I don't go in there much anymore(used too all the time) cuz i don't like that server much anymore.

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
I'm back playing xmp again too, but it's been a week and 1 day and not 2 months.

Yeah, that's good. I don't go in there much anymore(used too all the time) cuz i don't like that server much anymore.

And still, no one cares.

Oh, and welcome back! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.