UT2, UC, and UW aah! im confussed!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
PC is getting:
Unreal tournament 2
Unreal warfare

Xbox is getting:
Unreal championship

What is what and whats the difference between all of them? From what I have heard they are all the same. what the feck?

Jul 22, 2000
By the looks of things, Unreal Tournament 2 is a PC version of Unreal Championship. It's just a matter of choosing which one to get :). Unreal Warfare is a totally different game, not much information about it has been released.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Timeline for those interested:

U2- followup to Unreal. Developed by Legend. Mid year '02 release.

UT2- followup to UT. Developed by Digital Extremes. Q3 '02.

UC- X-box game. Developed by Digital Extremes. End of year '02.

UW- a confirmed project developed by Epic. Nearly no details. No release date. '03 or later most likely.

CRYPTO83

sheer azz kikin force!!
Feb 8, 2002
las vegas
WWW.BLACKCODE.COM
d00d..yer web sight freeked me out......im gonna have nightmares......its the eyes man...THE EYES!!!!!!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH........ ok i need to relax...
/me takes my ridlin.......with a 40 ouncer chaser.....

CRYPTO83

sheer azz kikin force!!
Feb 8, 2002
las vegas
WWW.BLACKCODE.COM
Originally posted by Asian Prince
:D
http://www.geocities.com/asianprince213/

man you guys got to go to this freeks web page...asian prince!!!!!!!!!! ASIAN LADY BOY MORE LIKE IT.ahahahahaahahaha read the guest book you will laff your azz off!!! what a tool!!!
oh ya ..look for the picture where he shaved his eyebrows off!!!!!!!!!ROTFLMAO!!!!!:D :D :D

/ME LAFFZ SO HARD I ****S MY SELF!!!!

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
Oh, but you should. Definitely one of the most ingenius web sites I've ever seen.

Personally, Asian Prince, I'd say go with Barbara. Or Carrot Top. Oops, I forgot YOU AREN'T GAY!