What's your desk look like?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Now that we've seen what your computer desktop looks like, let's see what your physical desk looks like.

Here's mine. This is actually in the Living Room, where most of my computer stuff is at the moment. I'm using the Dining Table since nobody seems to eat here anyway :p

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
You have way too much time on your hands. :rolleyes:

Toilet paper? Do you use a toilet bowl as your computer chair? Saves you time eh?

On my desk there is candy wrappers everywhere, a stack of CD-RWs, a mug, Q-tips, neosporin, hydrogen peroxide, opened band-aid wrappers(don't ask), and thats about it. heh.

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
Originally posted by [BuF]h.h.

Actually, it's cuz I ran out of tissues and haven't gone to the store to buy any yet. :p

BSMETER.GIF

T

Terminal {DTH}

well my computer dest is a wrighting desk with the top drawers pulled out and & crap all OVER the top. trust me you Wouldnt want to see it if you could help it. :p

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
my keyboard is messy (cause I sometimes will eat when I'm doing something on the computer) and I have jello under three keys, chocolate on the side, and some chips stuck somewhere. I gotta get a new keyboard.

right now I have a white can of primer, air freshener (when my dog walks in the room and lets one, then walks out and makes me suffer), 3 blank CD-R's, a stapler, pens and pencils, a greek mythology book for school, Gamepro magazine (new one), and lots of other junk on the top.....I could go on but wouldn't wanna bore you.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by _Zd_3s_
There's a lot more stuff to the right, where the case is. :) If only my webcam was more l33t. :p

hot damn, 3s! We have the same computer desk!
It's from IKEA, right? They call it 'Jerker' over here -- comedy name indeed. Picked it up half-price in the summer, they were discontinuing that range; the new ones don't have the neat monitor shelf so aren't as good ergonomically.
I have the PC tower to the left of the monitor, polies-O-crap(tm) on the very top shelf, and CDs, papers and things around the keyboard.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
my desk is messy :p

you dont want to see it either. nothing but games, software, demo's and programming books. :p

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Originally posted by tarquin
hot damn, 3s! We have the same computer desk!
It's from IKEA, right? They call it 'Jerker' over here -- comedy name indeed.
Yep! That's him! :D
Cool. I love that desk. I have my case on the rotating shelf at the bottom. :) The only thing that sucks (besides the name ;)), is the fact that I sometimes hit the metal shelf that's in front of your knees... :hmm:

Harlock

Married And Always Nagged
Dec 11, 1999
Riverside, CA (USA)
maanclan.com
Hey Beer. Thanks for the idea of moving my sub off the floor and onto the desk. MUUUUUCH better sound now, and I can crank it and not worry about neighbors downstairs.

*high fives Beer*

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Originally posted by Harlock
Hey Beer. Thanks for the idea of moving my sub off the floor and onto the desk. MUUUUUCH better sound now, and I can crank it and not worry about neighbors downstairs.

*high fives Beer*

Um actually the sub is supossed to be on the floor, under a desk or in the corner of the room for best sound.