Red vs Blue (XMP)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
XMP Needs movies

Kind of Like Red Vs Blue Halo Series
It would be like Rangers vs Gunners
Or you can do Colors as the Orgional Name on red vs Blue

Liu can tape it and That fish guy can make it slow-motion and edit it

All we need is the cast

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
lol, i might as well be in it, leadership :)... after all, i have been playin fps for over 9 years now, started way back with doom and wolfenstien 3D.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I've been hoping someone would do this, but I suggest waiting for UTXMP to arrive, at least then you'll have access to a decent demoplay system....

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
Well, I made a thread about this topic a while back; I installed FRAPS from a P2P program and gave it a test run in XMP; being that my machine sucks, XMP had constant twitching and spasms while FRAPS was recording, and unfortunately, those twitches were visible in the video file that FRAPS produced. I can imagine XMP RvB would be awesome, and there's so many possibilities, so I would love to participate if the effort put in to it was of great devotion and seriousness.

Mar 6, 2004
Dandeloreon1984 said:
lol, i might as well be in it, leadership :)... after all, i have been playin fps for over 9 years now, started way back with doom and wolfenstien 3D.

I've been playing fps games since december (when this game got out) so i'm a n00b :( i would count the other fps games i've played since rise of the triad but i didn't play enough of them consistant to say i been playing fps games for this long because i was mainly into RPG's but i played all types.

Last edited:

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Scene 1.
The opening shot would be each team running out of the smoke bombs that a sniper shoots.

Kind of like when the football players are introduced.

They would stop for a seconed as their names are called out.
Note: I think it would be funny if they were killed 1 by 1 as their names are called out, and they end up in a pile... :lol:

Some one post the Scene 2.

[DCSB]Mouse

Apr 10, 2004
mmmm
just like red vs blue eh ...

bugsy i gut the warthog - puma,. failing that i'll have shelia and the tank

"why are there 6 pedals when there are only 4 directions!"

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
Scene 2: Alacazar

It takes place at tehre node they teach a noob how to play and they Just go get the damn artifact or we will tk you and he will end up getting the last arti but falling when he gets off the top

Status
Not open for further replies.