the story of the starship 'uss eternaty'

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSCaDe

gaem freak in 3 dimensions
Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
captains log sart date 234567.8:

as this is the first day of my new ship -cuse the other 1 has gone down with the old forums- i have decided to ask if ne of my fellow PuFFeRs would like to join me on our never ending quest.
wile i wait for there responces i walk tru my new ship in search of my second in command Vortex.
when i see him i'll ask him if he has heard of the nw mission ahaed of us.
for now i hope that enought people will add in our eternal quest.
CaSCaDe out.

Captains log suplemantal:

if u want to join us here r the things u need to know.
1. al messages must be in the form of a log entry.
2. you can not make logs like the captains or commander.
3. if a rank has been taken u can not make log like that rank.
4. the story goes as the officers of this ship feel like.
5. u can give the story ne twist u like aslong as it stays interesting!! (so no spamming)

well that is about it!!
o yeah before u enter this story read all the posts so u can see what rank is open!
if your not sure u can always ask for a rank!
CaSCaDe out.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
personal log, stardate 51627,2

I was just assigned to the newest and finest ship in our fleet: The USS Eternaty. As I walk through the endless corridors seeking a rank and mission I can't see anyone of the crew and senior officers. I will talk to the Captain about this...

CaSCaDe

Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl

Captains log suplamental:

as i have come acros our new addition to our crew -8472-
i hope he would like to accept the rank as tactical officer.
if not he should state his request for an other rank and i'll consider it.

fo now tactical officer 8472, welcome aboard.
CaSCaDe out.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Tactical Officer's log, stardate 52136,3

I'm now TO on this ship. This is a good position, with prospects for promotion and I'm looking forward to my upcoming taks. During Captain Cascade's absence I'm the acting Captain, as we still don't have an approbriate crew!
I will send a message to central command and asks for more people.

TO's log supplemental

I noticed a problem concerning our ship's name! Shouldn't that be "USS Eternity". Perhaps the Captain typed this wrong

Computer: end log. Tactical Officer Lt.Cmd. 8472 out.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
USS Etarnaty's log. TO and Acting Captain 8472. Stardate 35657.2

The ship is still in the Veredian III spacedock and we I'm waiting for new orders.
A new crewmen is willing to join. He is a spam pirate calling himself MoyDoy. If the Captain doesn't decide s.th. else I make him our new science officer with the rank of a Lieutenant Commander. Welcome on board.

Stardate 35687.1. Supplemental

We received a distress signal from the Arkanis system. Skumboy crashed on a small asteroid and wants to join us.
However I have no permission to leave the spacedock now.
Moreover we don't have a Chief Engineer, and going on warp speed without one, might destroy the machines.

CaSCaDe

Apr 7, 2000
somewhere you are not!
www.bart.ahk.nl
moydoy/skumboy/8472

Captains log stardate 5473829.3:

in my absence my TO 8472 has been a promising replace captain.
but i must regret to inform him that the rank of commander.
(nr.1) is allready taken by Vortex.
he has been a great help on our previous ship and i have give him the privalage to be second in command.

now to moydoy, if u want u can have the rank of chief engineer. if u do not like this position please form a officail request for an other post.

as to the situation of skumboy, i have decided to send out a rescue mission whit our new prototype omegaflyer.
i have assigned my TO to take this mission on him.

[personal entry]
i hope that all goes well, i hate to loose good man especialy with this sjkaar treat coming up.
[end of personal entry]

i will have to ask all of my senior officers to get ready to leave the space dock in about 1 or 2 weeks.
theere is a lot of work to do and at the moment just 3 (and when my TO gets back maybe 4)to do it so do the best u can!.

CaSCaDe out.

henke

Jun 6, 2000
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
human cannonball's log stardate 45627.89:
My recent crew has been blown up and we were called nitros, but i found the pleasure being a crew of the USS Etarnaty. And i placed myself into one of the ships cannons waiting to be launched out and smash my head into an enemy vessel, so that i can inflitrate it and blow it up while i am still looking for an escape pod. (Usually i dont have enough time to find the escape pod so i blow my self up and somehow survive.)

Waiting for orders...

over and out...

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
<intercepted transmission>

"I am Bocutus of Lorg.
Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will adapt serve us.
Resistance is-"
"Bocutus!"

"Ehr.., Seven of Nine?"
"You are not trying to assimilate those humans again are you?"
"Well I-"
"We just assimilated the entire race of the Bummulans. Aren't you the least bit tired?"
"A bit yes, but fatigue is irreleva-"
"I know, I know. But we haven't slept for like 9000 years. And besides, the bed is getting cold without you, honey."
"But what about the hu-"
"Come here darling.."
"But I.. I.."
"Resistance is futile!!"

<end transmission>

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Commander's log stardate 5473832.5:

I am delighted to have been offered the rank of commander on this fine ship. It couldn't have came at a better time, as I have spent the last few months on a large spacecraft occupied by five people, doomed forever to patrol an empty sector of space.

I am currently travelling towards Veredian III in my own personal shuttle (shaped like a flak cannon, natch) and should arrive within the next couple of hours.

Now, I wonder, what does the USS Etarnaty look like?

sketch1_640.jpg

OK, so it's the Enterprise E but I think this is the best Starfleet ship out there right now. Anyhow, it's up to the captain!

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
TO's log. Stardate 58963,2

Captain Cascade came back from briefings with Central Command, and took place in the Captain's chair. I'm looking forward to the orders he brought from there.

With the new Omega Flyer I travelled to the Arkanis system trying to rescue Skumboy. Heavy ionic storms there made it difficult to scan, but after a few hours I found him on a godforsaken ball of rock. But his brandnew Danube class shuttle is only trash now. We flew back to Verdian III and Skumboy is recovering in sickbay. I hope the Captain is pleased with this mission.

Stardate 59002.2 Supplemental

There was a misunderstanding with Captain Cascade about my rank. From the moment I set a foot on the Eternaty I knew that Commander Vortex was 1st Officer. And I never attendet to take this position. Perhaps the Captain confused my rank (Lieutenant Commander) with my position (Tactical Officer)?

Stardate 591236.

I just heard that Commander Vortex is on the way. If MoyDoy becomes Chief Engineer we only need a Doctor and a Science Officer, and we would be ready for leaving to spacedock.

We also received a strange new weapon system called human cannonball a.k.a "henke". As TO I can't wait to see it in action

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
captain's log, stardate 12345.6:

our trip to Veredian III has not been a waste of time. upon arrival my keen eye immediatly fell upon a vessle called the 'USS Eternaty'. none of our crew has seen the ship before, and its current crew configuration is still unknown to us. however, we've made a fairly accurate scan of their weapon systems and suffice to say they are no match for us in battle.

i could issue an order to dismantle this unknown ship at any time, but i don't, much to the dismay of First Officer Roiker and Chief Of Security Mr Barf. they insist we should board 'Eternaty', eliminate all hostile activity with extreme prejudice and then loot it.

i feel however that we should try to communicate with this intriguing alien crew, and learn from them. it's always a fascinating experience to meet new civilizations. once we've learned all there is to know we can crush them still.

in the meantime, i eagerly await Dr. Slusher's special inspection in my private quarters. hmm...better save that for my personal log.

*** supplemental:

it appears the 'USS Eternaty' is not so harmless after all. they've incorporated a devious new technology into their tactical systems. it involves calculated electronics and a human cannonball called Henke. maybe a prolongued examination of the crew is not such a bad idea.

more later.
Dickard out.

henke

Jun 6, 2000
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
a word to the captian

why learn from aliens?
havent you seen any alien movies they always end up destroying the earth or something, so before you want to learn from them show them who the boss is and wipe them out...all of them before it is too late.
:minigun:

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Commanders log, supplemental

I have recieved communication from the USS Etarnaty. An unknown vessel has appeared alongside the spacedock. At the moment, their intentions are unknown. I am now proceeding towards the Etarnaty's location as fast as my flak shuttle will go. This is a dangerous situation, as the Etarnaty weapons are not fully operational yet.

Commander out.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
TO's log Stardate 52366.1

RED ALERT. Captain, report on bridge! Long range scanners have dedected an unknown alien vessel heading directly to our position. I made an emergency call to all other ships nearby, but I was only able to contact commander Vortex. His flak shell is still 1.125 lightyears away. First tactical projections show that the alien ship has better weapons. I knew that our lack of personel and equipment might one day be our biggest failure.If we only had more people: When Chief Engineer MoyDoy arrives, he could make our weapons and shields ready for combat.When all our systems operate a maximal efficency no ship in known space is a threat for us. But under this circumstances I don't see how we can survive...

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
captain's log, stardate 12345.7:

i have sent a message to the USS Eternaty in which i ask the ship's captain CaSCaDe to attend a private dinner with me. alone, on my ship. i'm eagerly awaiting the captain's response, since Number One and Mr Barf have already begun the planning of what they call "Operation Wipe-Out".

i'll hold them back tho, or i'm not a Captain, but their fanatic scheeming and plotting has awakened something in me. i find myself acting more agreeable towards their plans, and i must admit it's been getting kind of boring over here. some action might be just what i need.

in the mean time i'm curious as to how Captn CaSCaDe will respond to my invitation.

Dickard out.

Status
Not open for further replies.