For those of you playing on Onecall last night (4/24)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
Heres that problem I was telling you about. I put this in OT because the problem didnt reappear this morning and I sent the pic off the Warren as well.

bug.jpg

It was wierd, not only did the model do that, but when I fired it would pull down to the correct aim anim, but as soon as I stopped it went back, and would jump back between every shot, very odd. Also none of the reload anims worked. But this morning it was fine on the same server different map. Go figure. The irony here is that I helped to get DM-Scramble into INF, and then it turns on me!!!!!! LOL!
CC

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Well one of you blue fu<B></B>ckers was just kicking my a<B></B>ss all over the place...Maybe it was DankBudz

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I had the same problem, though not as extreme. None of my weapon animations were playing (reload, change weapon mode, etc), and sometimes guns would be stuck in either aimed or unaimed mode and wouldn't allow me to toggle between them. If you can remember the little pistol spree I went on about half way through the match, that was all done with the M9 at my hip. I couldn't get it to aim, so I simply fired like a maniac and hoped I hit something. Oddly enough, I got more kills per round like that than I ever did with my AKMSU or Robar. Go figure.

-Keiichi

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
I've never had any of those problems on the Onecall server or any other server for that matter.

hehe ggs guys, we should do that more often! :D

Meshuggah

Apr 24, 2000
Chandler, Az, USA
Visit site
I get those same problems keichii. They happen when I simotianiously hit reload and the QA key., They are right next to eachother so it is accidental.

Another problem that pops up with that is The gun will start auto reloading, After every shot...Shoot m16, 3 round burst, Autoreloads,. /then I switch to the hk69 and enjoy the superiority for a while heh.

Other problems, Models disapearing, Having 1 gun model shown while firing a different gun...Shows shotgun on screen, But I am shooting 40 MM nades.

GHOST_IceCoLd

Your Daddy!
Oct 21, 2000
www.teamghost.com
I have had that problem

CoffyCan,

I have had that problem on diffrent server's and diffrent map's I dont know what it is. I think it has something to do with the "Caps" key and some other bound key's.

Ice

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I must be a weirdo, because for me, especially on that map, I had a smooth clean connection.

I did have some packet loss problems later in Siberia, but nothing too bad.

That was fun though...I liked on Siberia where Dank kept killing Pacman through that little grate on the floor, pac didn't know it was there (neither did I until I saw pac get shot from there) then I unloaded my mp5 into the grate killing Dank :D

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
I rarely see any of you guys on. I see mayhem every once in a long while, I saw Keetch a month ago, I see Dank on regularily, and Zund, you just aren't there man!

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
I always play on either the MUF (1, 2 or 3) or PhD anti-EP/kosovo server, sometimes Unknown1s or Onecall also.

If you are playing and want to play with me or any other regulars go ahead and connect to the UT IRC client #infiltration and if you PM one of us and we are in a game it should give you the IP so you can join in on the fun. :)