Official BeyondUnreal Photography Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
Taken on Holiday in Devon.
5555940_3de0ba4f9e.jpg

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
BBA's first shot (which is gorgeous, btw) reminds me of something similar-but-not-really I took last year which I thought I'd share.

833318974_d8576f4469.jpg

Also slightly related to this topic, I found out on Thursday that my place at the Norwich University College of Arts studying Photography (on degree level) has been confirmed. :)

EDIT: Slainchild, where the hell are you finding all these abandoned places?! Hook a sister up. D:

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Wander, I love your first two shots :D Looking forward to some more, especially of the cat :3

Wander

kittens give Morbo gas
Aug 11, 2008
Mah cookree skilz, let cookcat show you dem.
Yes, you have my permission to photoshop it :D

Wander, I love your first two shots :D Looking forward to some more, especially of the cat :3
Thanks :) Unfortunately I don't have many of those close-ups, but you can bet I have enough pictures of my cat to dedicate a thread about it.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
I think we have one of those threads. Cant find it though :(

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
BBA's first shot (which is gorgeous, btw) reminds me of something similar-but-not-really I took last year which I thought I'd share.

833318974_d8576f4469.jpg

Also slightly related to this topic, I found out on Thursday that my place at the Norwich University College of Arts studying Photography (on degree level) has been confirmed. :)

Thanks! I think that's one of the few photos that I had planned that came out exactly as I wanted. Usually I just shoot shoot shoot and out of all the shots of the day there is something worth while.

Your shot is great I love how everyone is like a silhouette and the color and lines are great. What's your Flickr address. I want to add you.:)

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
First... This is a really crappy photo. I shot it from the hip and my camera is broken. The ISO was also set very high.

Even though it's a crappy picture, I thought the subject was interesting enough to post. So, here we go...

The Birds

[screenshot]http://nefarious-240z.com/Pub/TheBirds.jpg[/screenshot]

Every day around sunset 10's of thousands of birds come to roost in a few trees around my workplace. It's very Alfred Hitchcock.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
First... This is a really crappy photo. I shot it from the hip and my camera is broken. The ISO was also set very high.

Even though it's a crappy picture, I thought the subject was interesting enough to post. So, here we go...

The Birds

[screenshot]http://nefarious-240z.com/Pub/TheBirds.jpg[/screenshot]

Every day around sunset 10's of thousands of birds come to roost in a few trees around my workplace. It's very Alfred Hitchcock.

What's up with the birds? There are a billion of them.:eek: Also, what happened to your camera?

Plasmadaemon

Jan 20, 2008
Experienced the most awesomest sunset yesterday - was like something out of a UT3 map, hehe. Camera didn't capture the true 'feeling' for crap though, so I had to make some adjustments to make it truer to form.

And it's a panorama stitched from 3 shots, yep.