Couldnt find the FLAG! AHHHHHH

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BONE [COLLECTOR]

Jun 18, 2000
Visit site
Man i was playing CTF "which i never play that much"

Ok so i know a couple of maps, but this one that i went to i was totally LOST couldnt find my to the flag or MINE ,,,

IT SUCKED!!!!

Karoth

Jun 29, 2000
www.homestead.com
Don't play CTF much? Well, DL some great CTF maps, then play some good CTF, believe me, once you get the strategy down, you'll be hooked ;) like me!

[PuF]hypervigilance

Jun 25, 2000
Nod
www.users.uswest.net
Get ahead of the game - start your own unadvertised server game of the map and play it alone.... Check out the nooks and crannies! It's saved my but many times. Also, look for the places to make the really slick moves and practice.

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
Start a practice session with the map you want to get to know (no bots), go to the console and type:

iamtheone
fly

Now you can explore the map, including the hard to reach spots.

bullet2.gif

disgust.gif
Don't make me kick your bud...