Christmas Avatars... show us yours!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Ok people, the yule-tide season is upon us (it's December the 1st unless you hadn't noticed) and it's time to convert your current avatar into an amusing Christmas variation. As you can plainly see, to the left is my adjustment of my WoodlandCreature. He looks far more jolly now!

Come on! Change your avatar and get into the Christmas spirit*! I especially want a nice one from Scumgrief (please Scum, draw a santa hat on that dwarf's skeleton).

*The Christmas spirit may then use its rape alarm, I then advise a good pair of running shoes

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Crashmaster007 said:
how can u dress up a bio hazzard symbol? lol...new abvatar time....

Easy! Turn it into a snowflake :D Be creative :lol:

And as for you, one_gundam_war, you have been a very naughty person and shall receive nothing but coal from santa's sack. You'd be surprised what santa's sack contains...

Crashmaster007

Biohazard
Nov 7, 2003
Visit site
i'll give it a shot

EDIT: here you go
sephiconHATjpg.jpg

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I found this picture stashed on my hard drive. Someone posted this picture in BuF exactly 2 years ago (December 1, 2001), so I decided to make an avatar out of it.

<-- Take a look!

Hmm. I should probably temporarily change my User Title to something more gentler than "Legendary Manslayer," at least until Christmas is over.

(By the way, I have postponed voted-on avatars for me until after Christmas.)

Last edited:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Psychotic_Fighta said:
now...how am i gonna make a christmas hat on MY avatar? :D
I decided to keep the "lines" theme going, so the hat is completely linear :)

[ Edit ] Fixed. My stupid image program has a habit of making the wrong color transparent sometimes, even after you tell it... [ /Edit ]

[ Edit2 ] Make sure you click that thumbnail to get the actual image. The thumbnail doesn't have the correct transparent color no matter what. vB seems to be messing it up. [ /Edit2 ]

Last edited: