UT GOTY cheats/console commands

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

maximdymok

Aug 20, 2010
Hello, i have looked thru a lot of sites trying to find a special console command that spawns an invisible flak cannon turret. I remember that i used this command long ago, and im sure it exists and works. But now i forgot it. Also, the only level i remember that had this flak cannon thing is AS-Overlord-you know that occasional exposion in the middle of the path going from the ship/boat you spawn in to the Breacher room. Can somebody please give me the command? thanks.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
There is no such thing my friend.
What you are thinking of is a mortar shell: start a practice session on AS-Overlord with no/zero bots, stand on the beach, and look up.
Oh, and it has to be "made" in UnrealEd, therefore making it level specific only.
Sorry.

maximdymok

Aug 20, 2010
Ok, i've tried posting 3 times but stupid firefox looses conection!! ! so what i wanna say is that im 99.99999999999999999% sure that you can do this without any editor. I remember doing this, i remeber a site that i found with google where it had a bunch of console commands including this spawn mortar shell one, and that was 3-4 years ago so now i forgot the comand. I tried searching again but you know UT was old 3 years ago, but now its like ancient. So most of the sites about it are down, and even tho i found a site with a lot of commands i cant recognize one of them to be the 1 i need. So what ill try is go thru all the commands listed there and see if it works. thanks for the reply tho.

maximdymok

Aug 20, 2010
Ok, i've tried posting 4 times but stupid firefox looses conection!! ! so what i wanna say is that im 99.99999999999999999% sure that you can do this without any editor. I remember doing this, i remeber a site that i found with google where it had a bunch of console commands including this spawn mortar shell one, and that was 3-4 years ago so now i forgot the comand. I tried searching again but you know UT was old 3 years ago, but now its like ancient. So most of the sites about it are down, and even tho i found a site with a lot of commands i cant recognize one of them to be the 1 i need. So what ill try is go thru all the commands listed there and see if it works. thanks for the reply tho.

maximdymok

Aug 20, 2010
omg omg omg omg thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! it worked!! ! You just saved me NeoNite!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!