Player models just....slide

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crazed_Cow

Jul 1, 2001
Visit site
Im having this weird problem only lately where the player models simply slide around. No running, no movements, nothing, just sliding in the same position...kinda funny at first but now it is just annoying..any help?

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
It's the 2nd cd's textures. If the server doesn't have them installed, the other player's movements are not animated. Also, dead bodies are not animated, they appear to be standing there. It could also screw up your voice binds by switching them to another character.

I bet it's fine single player.

I personally have a 2nd version of UT installed. I use a cherry version for online play, and for practising/single player I use the compressed textures on a 2nd install because of the problem you've listed.