Hello {PUF}ers :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
Wow nice to se you guys still up and running, hows this forum been doing? For any new people I was here when PuF was formed..hmm I think I should stop by and see you guys. I see you guys once and a while in a server, Take care {PUF}ers :)
{OF}candyman|Puf

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
w00tage!

How are you candyman? Long time.

Yesterday was the PuF's birthday, you just missed it. That's the anniversary of the infamous [PuF]BadAss post. He pooped in to say hi too. :)

Good to see you. It was cool seeing you on a server kicking my sorry ass again about a month ago. You still kicking with the Old Farts?

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
Yeah still with the old farts, I cant believe I got my days mixed up :( How is baddass doing? I see the rock is back also :) It is nice to see some {PUF}ers on servers :) Last time I stopped into the chatroom it was filled completly :) I will have to stop by and see you guys :)

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
Hey guys, good to see you... I am still here. Yep, PuF is 1 year old. I play mainly RA nowadays. Find me on the "Bigbird" RA server usually. See you round guys...